homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead partners

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead partners
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:22:20 -0400

Guys, educate me on this. I have never known of a couple who went into homesteading where one was a devotee and the other indulged it for the sake of the relationship that did not end badly. Either the people split up or else they return to the urban life with the ex-homesteader miserable.

Know anyone?

I think Ron and I qualify. He followed me to my dream, and while he still works offsite to help support that, he can't wait until the day he can woodwork and build stuff at home.
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda