homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:36:48 -0400

[Not from Roy, having more trouble with my laptop]

I just saw I've been called out as pro-Obama, and I guess I'll take that over pro-McCain, because I really, really, really don't like McCain and Sarah Palin scares the living daylights out of me.

I was excited a while back about the response Obama was getting, but truthfully, the FISA thing pretty much made me want to puke.

I'm voting anti-republican, (absentee ballot in Virginia, which is legal, we still own our house there and lived there the majority of the year and aren't voting here) but it's pretty much the lesser of two evils, for me.

Celia