homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:38:19 -0400

I agree with you 100% Lynn. Your post is very well put, IMO. I like the term 'mystery'.

Bev

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
EarthNSky wrote:

Lynn, I'm not sure about.....she's never really said negative things
about Obama, just like she has never said positive things about McCain..

I won't vote for either of them. I just research the smears to see if I can find the truth, and there seems to be more untrue things being said about Obama, so I end up 'defending' him more. He's WAY too much of a mystery for my taste; a president should be an open book. McCain IS more of an open book but I don't agree with much of what he says. I really think Washington will be "business as usual" whichever one wins, so it really doesn't matter to me. That leaves me 'throwing away' my vote on someone I DO agree with.

Lynn Wigglesworth