homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:59:08 -0400

Ah, but not in vain.?? While I did not "read" the transcript, I believe I did
say at one point that I had purchased a number of tapes by the "good
Reverend", in an effort to see if these were isolated comments.?? They
weren't.? And reading a transcript never gives the flavor and intent
reflected in inflection and delivery.

Oh, and I disagree.?? It WAS that "over the top".?? Only way you can't see
that, is if you agree with it, or don't care whether people think that way.

Ray