homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:02:18 -0400

I actually like McCain. I think he's basically a good man (but too
impulsive and with a temper). When his rallies started getting nasty, I
could see him cringe; he didn't like it. I was so glad when he started
telling people that Obama is a decent men, just a political opponent. I
think that's the real John McCain. I like Obama, too, but he seems too
good to be true. Too smooth, too charming. Something about him put me on
alert the first time I saw him speak. I just don't know enough about him
to give him such an important job.

Lynn Wigglesworth