homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:30:59 -0400

EarthNSky wrote:

> Lynn, I'm not sure about.....she's never really said negative things
> about Obama, just like she has never said positive things about McCain..

I won't vote for either of them. I just research the smears to see if I
can find the truth, and there seems to be more untrue things being said
about Obama, so I end up 'defending' him more. He's WAY too much of a
mystery for my taste; a president should be an open book. McCain IS more
of an open book but I don't agree with much of what he says. I really
think Washington will be "business as usual" whichever one wins, so it
really doesn't matter to me. That leaves me 'throwing away' my vote on
someone I DO agree with.

Lynn Wigglesworth

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/