homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:42:43 -0400

Simply the fact that YOU brought it up, with the distinct implication, if not
actual statement, that it was bad, thus criticizing Palin for her choices,
and with no mention of the other side, Obama, who is doing essentially the
same thing.?? Double standard.?? Now, if I am incorrect, and you do think
critically of Obama's choice to drag his children form "pillar to post", as
YOU put it, well, then, I stand corrected.

Whatever, I wonder, gives you the idea that I am holding a double
standard, assuming that's what you mean by the above statement?

And I fear that you are wrong, regarding the changes can happen.?? If Obama
wins, and the Dems are successful in getting a filibuster-proof majority, I
fear what we were seeing a week or two ago will be just a minor taste of what
will come very rapidly.

Now, I am not saying that it won't come if McCain wins, just that wouldn't be
AS fast, and that I would have some more time to prepare, as will everyone
else.

Ray