homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:57:30 -0400

Sorry, Ray I haven't been threatened by "hot" women in 30 years. I'm
not in that little competition. But it's my experience that men of any
age are easily swayed by cuties.

For what it's worth, I don't think her "hot" status will be a
determining factor.

I wasn't referring to you, in particular, but women in general, as you seemed
to be making generalizations about men, and their reasons.?? I am not saying
you are wrong, incidentally, in your evaluation? <g>

I don't think it will matter much, either.

Ray