homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:03:10 -0800

I hearby lump you in the "smart and handsome" group. Hopefully you'll use the first and not take advantage of the later <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Very well said, Susan. And for a bit of Levity, if someone would like to lump me into the "smart and handsome" group, I would be delighted ...bobford