homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:19 -0800

Colin Powell is a "flaming liberal"?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

What do you think qualifies her? So far as the public record goes, she
has no relevant experience. Such flaming liberals as George Will,
David Brooks, Colin Powell, and the Chicago Tribune editorial board
agree.

And your problem with her being hot is what, exactly??? It seems to be OK that the messiah is good looking.?? I find it telling that, whether it's because she's hot, or they really see her for intelligent, poised, ambious, and a public servant, that men like her, and women don't.?? Threatened, perhaps?

Sorry, Ray I haven't been threatened by "hot" women in 30 years. I'm
not in that little competition. But it's my experience that men of any
age are easily swayed by cuties.

For what it's worth, I don't think her "hot" status will be a
determining factor.

Marie