homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:39:47 -0800

Ah hmmmm, PALEEZZZZZZ! Could we add the qualifier *some* before "women."

Personally, I think she's a hoot and would be interesting to sit down and talk to. But then, I'm weird anyway you look at it <g> The local fundy church ladies like me even though I'm a "heathen" and want me to help them teach the young girls home ec skills. Go figure <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

The average teachers, economically, make less than the avereage blue collar workers, so that probably isn't the best refutation of that particular statement.

As far as being president in a month or two,....??? GREAT!!!!

And your problem with her being hot is what, exactly??? It seems to be OK that the messiah is good looking.?? I find it telling that, whether it's because she's hot, or they really see her for intelligent, poised, ambious, and a public servant, that men like her, and women don't.?? Threatened, perhaps?