homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:56:19 -0400

The average teachers, economically, make less than the avereage blue collar
workers, so that probably isn't the best refutation of that particular
statement.

As far as being president in a month or two,....??? GREAT!!!!

And your problem with her being hot is what, exactly??? It seems to be OK
that the messiah is good looking.?? I find it telling that, whether it's
because she's hot, or they really see her for intelligent, poised, ambious,
and a public servant, that men like her, and women don't.?? Threatened,
perhaps?

Ray