homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT SOFTCOM.NET>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:23:10 -0800

O.K., so her daughter is pregnant and pray tell what the heck do you mean by "still living at home"? What? You want them to toss her out on the street or something?

Jacqueline Kennedy was pregnant in the White House and lost the baby. JFK Jr. was far less than 14 months when the campaign was going and was drug "from pillar to post."

Bobby Kennedy's son Douglas was less than 12 months old and Ethel was pregnant with Rory during the campaign.

Tad Lincoln was 7. Quintin Roosevelt was quite young. Heck, he took his pony in the White House. Amy Carter was in the 3rd grade.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>