homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:31:37 -0400

I also have a brother who has Downe's Syndrome.?? Has never had a heart
problem, and functions fairly well, with occasional assistance with stocking
the fridge, and laundry.? I don't have any idea of the severity of the Palin
childs condition, but physically, it's possible it could be very minor.?? I
have even known downe's syndrome kids who are fairly intelligent, above
average infact.?? Makes me wonder what those would have been like had they
not had the extra chromosome.

Ray