homestead - Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was Powell endorsement--Palin
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:54:00 -0800

Oh, I don't now about that. You ever been very close to elk or moose? I'm not sure that the Chinese would be any tougher. And, I'd probably take them before walking alone down my road. Mountain lions are much deadlier <g> And they kill for fun too!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Anybody can have their picture taken next to a dead thing. It doesn't
qualify them to face down the Chinese across a negotiating table.