homestead - Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Health Generalizations, Part II
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:50:29 -0400

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
I don't know why I didn't see your survey, but I read that book years ago and found it spot on for me (O), Paul (A) Maeve (A) and my Dad (O). Now that I think of it, it's true of Roy, too. When I attempt an "A" diet, I do not thrive, not even eating beans by the shovelful.

Funny, I can't drink at all. I never really equated that to the "eating by blood type" thing, though, interesting.

What I really want to know is...how many homesteaders are left handed? I am willing to bet that there is a higher pop. of left handers in the homesteading community than the non-homesteader.

It is kind of strange, isn't it?

As to handedness, I am ambidextrous in the fullest sense. I can hammer with both hands, switch hitter, etc. I write right, but can also write left. I kick best with my left, etc. etc.
Isn't it weird how many left handed presidents we've had?