homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:12:59 -0500

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 4:48 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Marie, tell me about Michelle..she hardly makes any news down here..The
> only person more elusive is Cindy McCain...

Michelle is not a political person. I think -- heck I know -- she's
had a hard time being circumspect. Before Barak was elected to the
Senate, I heard her talk and then talked with her. I liked her
immediately. She's down-to-earth and pretty much says what she thinks.
I guess I can just plain identify with her. I'm pretty sure that she's
not thrilled with Barak's political career. That's not to say that she
hasn't been supportive. But, her political skin is, at this point, a
thin veneer. With Michelle, what you see is what you get.

If it turned out that Obama had a girlie on the side, I think he
wouldn't bother going home. I doubt Michelle would put a good face on
it; more likely she'd change the locks.

Does that help?

Marie