homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:12:27 -0400

I like a lot about Obama, but if I saw evidence to the contrary, I'd
change my mind for sure.

There is a lot of time between now and November and anything can happen. Someone asked me the other day if I thought there was anything Hillary could do to turn things around...I replied no, that I thought Obama had this one wrapped up fair and square, but then I remembered another politician who thought he had it all, too....Gary Hart. :)
Anything can happen.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky