homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 07:35:48 -0500

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:43 AM, <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:
> As always entertaining, but he didn't ask him whether he meant the
> statements widely seen in the
> media or for an explanation. Just provided a platform.

I guess one sees what one wants to see. Those statements were
presented in context, and it was clear, at least to me, why Wright
gave that sermon after 9/11. Wright even provided the Biblical
context.

I'm sure that about 30 percent of the public will never be swayed from
what they want to believe, no matter what. That's about the percentage
that still supports everything that our glorious leader is doing.

Marie