homestead - Re: [Homestead] candidates

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] candidates
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:37:01 -0400

Bob Barr and Cynthia McKinney are on the ticket, too...hasn't been much discussion of them...what do you think?

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
You know what? We elect McCain, we have more of the same, no question. That's enough to make me go out and vote for the Flying Purple People Eater, should s/he decide to run. You can't vote for the ticket you wish you had, you have to vote what's in front of you.

Eh, who am I kidding. Unless the Flying Purple People Eater has it in with Diebold, we're completely hosed anyway.

Celia