homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:49:26 -0400

You know what? We elect McCain, we have more of the same, no question. That's enough to make me go out and vote for the Flying Purple People Eater, should s/he decide to run. You can't vote for the ticket you wish you had, you have to vote what's in front of you.

Eh, who am I kidding. Unless the Flying Purple People Eater has it in with Diebold, we're completely hosed anyway.

Celia