homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:32:15 -0800

Well, I guess I retain the title of CAM (Clear As Mud). What I wrote immediately before that was I had changed my mind after I did my homework. I was referring to folks who keep saying he's the person of change when, if they did their homework, they'd see that he is just more of the same, or perhaps worse since every single thing he has done has been quite cold and calculating.

It flat out amazes me how so many folks have developed selective hearing when he speaks.

I was originally, sad to say and shame on me, dazzled by his speeches.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Lynda,

Am I taking this out of context? I hope you don't think that I am
attacking you, I'm not. I am singling you out. Probably because I
admire your tenacity in a debate.

I think what you are saying is that you would not change your mind on
Obama, even if you saw evidence to the contrary of what you think. I'm
not trying to change anyone's mind on anything, just trying to better
understand peoples stance.

I like a lot about Obama, but if I saw evidence to the contrary, I'd
change my mind for sure.

Rob - VA