homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jeremiah Wright talks to Bill Moyers
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:00:42 -0400

> ...don't confuse me with the facts because I've made up my mind and refuse
> to change
> it no matter how much evidence folks come up to the contrary.

Lynda,

Am I taking this out of context? I hope you don't think that I am
attacking you, I'm not. I am singling you out. Probably because I
admire your tenacity in a debate.

I think what you are saying is that you would not change your mind on
Obama, even if you saw evidence to the contrary of what you think. I'm
not trying to change anyone's mind on anything, just trying to better
understand peoples stance.

I like a lot about Obama, but if I saw evidence to the contrary, I'd
change my mind for sure.

Rob - VA