homestead - Re: [Homestead] candidates

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] candidates
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:26:02 -0800

I'd vote for McCain before I'd vote for Barr. I don't care what he says, he's done far too much damage to have suddenly had an epithany. There are families out there in the military that have been denied their religious beliefs when their family members were buried. He worked long and hard to keep the military as a single religion military as possible. And that's just one small item.

He was absolutely rabid about the War on Drugs and has pushed for even stiffer penalties for first time offender with minimal quantities. He's fought against any medical use of marijuana.

Now he seems to be the ultimate flip-flopper on about half of what he worked so hard against and for.

I think McKinney running for anything is a joke. The Green Party has to be absolutely desperate!

Bob Barr and Cynthia McKinney are on the ticket, too...hasn't been much
discussion of them...what do you think?