homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

We do need to start somewhere.
I used to think that in order to make effective change
you had to take a step and evaluate the results before
you took the next step.
Now I know that all you have to do is start the
process and everything will work out fine.
Our invasion of Iraq is an excellent example of this.
As soon as we took out Sadam the Iraqis adapted to
democracy. All internal violence ceased. The oil
revenues paid all expenses and Now everyone there is
leading the good life.
Van Dell