homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:09:26 -0700

On Mar 22, 2008, at 6:33 AM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

Political parties would not be mentioned on the ballot
nor have any formal place in the election process.

Ah, we have found our optimist! By all means carry on, Van Dell.

Alas, without a D or an R after a candidate's name, there are voters who would not know who they favor. What a mess that would create.