homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:13:42 EDT

Exactly right, but you would not even have heard this story if Wright was
espousing
his religions beliefs. What we heard were racist rantings. Had we heard
huckabees
preacher spouting anti minority rhetoric it would be running on every
network. A
Baptist preacher talking about others going to hell is absolutely not news.

In a message dated 3/21/2008 2:52:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,