homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:08:36 -0500

I have yet to hear Obama say "Please vote for me, I'm black."

It was McCain who agreed he'd keep us in Iraq for the next thousand years.

I don't think there is a thing wrong with having pride in an accomplishment. The first person of colour (I'm just not even going to get into "halves" of anybody, please
to have a real shot to win the Presidency would have to be inhuman not to be moved.

And I'd rather have someone who is proud of positive accomplishments than good at hiding, or attempting to try hiding,at what he's done, that's for sure. Our Vice President's Chief of Staff being
done for perjury and obstruction of justice should have been a wake up call, don't you think?

Cheers,

Moon