homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj AT intrex.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:09:01 -0500

Lynda wrote:

Well, he wants the Taft-Hartley Act repealed because he thinks labor unions should be able to give all the money they want to political campaigns.

I"m against PIRGs. I think they are a fraud!

All the petitions he had in the 2004 election that were determined to have "fake" signatures. Some of which he personally went out and gathered. I mean, come on, you don't get to use made up names and Mickey Mouse to get into an election.

The list is long and some of his "ideas" is totally out in left field!

Looks like a little research is in order.

The only thing he is good for is taking on Obama because he'll get away with things the others can't and without the race card being able to be used against him.

Right. Siphon off the Dem vote so McCain will win who will then suck the
country up the snout of the Pentagon
war machine, that is if there is anything left of it after the Chinese and
the scamartists get done.
Obama's wife blew her hubby's campaign when she said she had never been proud
of the US until just recently.
Proud of suckerheads in South Carolina? At least McCain will leave the flag
flying on the capitol grounds
in recognition of the evil of the war of northern aggression. Like it or
not...