homestead - Re: [Homestead] A homestead model

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A homestead model
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:57:40 -0700

The whole episode was quite sad, but we were all thinking positively.
In the end, all you can say is that what happens, happens.

I am sorry for your loss.

I don't think that positive thinking does much without positive action.

Positive action comes not from positive thinking but from positive focus and persistence.

Yes, what happens, happens. It does not, however, happen without cause.