homestead - Re: [Homestead] Farming Commune?

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Farming Commune?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

in a recent copy of "countryside" there was an article
about a couple of older ladies if I remember right.
They wanted a younger person to assist the harder work
in return for a learning experiance and access to
resourses.
I've also noticed there is a small movement toward
allowing young people to work with and eventually
aquire ownership of conventional farms when farmers
don't have any family wanting to continue.
Van Dell