homestead - Re: [Homestead] A homestead model

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A homestead model
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:37:47 -0700

On Jun 20, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

While the original plan was
to kill himself if he outlived his income, he just can't bring himself
to do it.

I have sympathy for your plans, Gene, but people overwhelmingly don't
act that way.

I recognize the potential for weakness in carrying out my plan to be in charge of my death. I write and speak it to any who will read or listen and to myself often, believing that reinforcement will thicken neurotransmission lines to the point where there is no feasible choice but to follow through.