homestead - Re: [Homestead] A homestead model

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A homestead model
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:40:27 -0700

On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:27 AM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

I would be afraid there are people who find out about
plan C will say "that is sinful" and try to stop you
any way they can. Hopefully no one in this group.

Few things do I fear more than religious zealots.

I am a sovereign human. I am in charge of my life. I don't do things that harm others. But if others choose to deny me my sovereignty I will do what is necessary to deter them. Should anyone seek to use force against me then they, too, will have chosen suicide.

One reason why I have announced my suicide intentions for many years past and will do so for the rest of my life is to prove that it is a rational decision by a competent individual.

You are now a witness.