homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 21:44:32 -0800

At 12/3/2006, you wrote:
He and I and other semi-old
geezers are more inclined to work within, say, eight feet of the
ground. There are other limitations that need not be exposed.

I think in terms of hydraulic assist in the form of three point connections and front end loaders.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.