homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: Keith B <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 22:57:15 -0500

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I don't altogether recommend the method of building nor necessarily doing it solo. It has advantages and disadvantages. The chief disadvantage is that it took a long time, the chief advantage was that when the door was shut for the first time, it was paid for. But I just mention it to show what *can* be done.

James,
How long did it take you to build it and was it completely finished when you moved in?