homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solo building methods
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 09:54:56 -0700

I understood the question to not be academic nor rhetorical, but
that Don is going to really build the house. Don is no novice around wood.

Quite right. When I take the time to post to this list I try to be inclusively helpful. Speaking of Don, do you remember his motorcycle-accident-modified knees? He and I and other semi-old geezers are more inclined to work within, say, eight feet of the ground. There are other limitations that need not be exposed.