homestead - [Homestead] marketing

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] marketing
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:49:51 -0700 (PDT)

Please don't be too quick to take the conversation off
list. I'm interested in anything about marketing,
what products can pay and related subjects. As I am
not yet in research mode, and due to the way I learn,
any information / ideas I pick up here will be
helpful.

Lynn, have you tried going back to say $1.30 or
something in between.
Van Dell

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/timopp%40mac.com

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/lynnw%40chilitech.net