homestead - Re: [Homestead] marketing

  • From: BobTheWonderDog <r_s_banks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] marketing
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

<opinion>
Junk spam faxes are NEVER ok. Senders use the
victim's resources (time, paper and toner) without
permission. This is certainly an effective way to
alienate potential customers. I'd make sure that
someone who did this would get none of my business.
</opinion>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/timopp%40mac.com

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/r_s_banks%40yahoo.com
> View the archives at: