homestead - Re: [Homestead] marketing

  • From: BobTheWonderDog <r_s_banks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] marketing
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

Part of the normal, everyday, included functionality
of a phone line or service (including fax lines)
should be the ability to block calls from specific
phone numbers at the push of a button. We shall name
it the "Never Call Me Again Button". I won't be
holding my breath waiting for this one.

--- WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Junk Faxes should be illegal and if not they are not
> now in all likelyhood soon will be. Anyway, most
> places just stack them and place them in the
> recycling bin without ever reading them

.
r_s_banks AT yahoo.com