homestead - Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:07:58 -0400

Hi Lynn, and thanks for the welcome back...I kind of think of you as my
Pennsylvania twin...<g> You almost had a business partner last year
whether you know it or not.....lol....long story for private email.
If you've caught up on recent posts, you can see what a fine job I have
been doing on lurking....lol....
How are things in Tioga county?

Bev

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:

Hey Bev! I'm still here, sort of. I check in every few months to see
what's up on the ol' Homestead list. Glad to see you posting again!!
I think of you sometiimes, and always hope that you haven't taken on
one too many Wonder Woman jobs and done yourself in!

Lynn Wigglesworth Peasant Farmer Tioga County, PA

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W