homestead - Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:46:00 -0400

Hi Bev (and all my old friends whom I haven't talked to in a long time);
Your son went into the military, didn't he? How's he doing? And your
daughter moved in with some guy you didn't like? Did that work out? I'm
glad that you and Ron are finally getting to take trips together.

I NEED a business partner...a salesman (er, person...but I'd prefer a man
:-)) with a head for business. I'm divorced now...my ex couldn't stand the
fresh air and sunshine of country life any more so he moved back to the
city and I divorced him. I'm trying (still) to make the farm into a
business. Now I depend on succeeding, or I'll have to go out and get a
REAL job (ack!). The beef business is doing well, but the market garden
part isn't. I can grow wonderful heirloom vegetables, but can't sell 'em.
We started a new Farmers' Market, but it's not up to speed yet with
attracting customers..and I need a lot of steady customers to make a
living farming.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA