homestead - Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:07:47 -0400

Hey Bev! I'm still here, sort of. I check in every few months to see
what's up on the ol' Homestead list. Glad to see you posting again!! I
think of you sometiimes, and always hope that you haven't taken on one
too many Wonder Woman jobs and done yourself in!

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA