homestead - Re: [Homestead] marketing

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] marketing
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone considered a cooperative where different
producers would communicate with each other to make
sure that the right amount of each thing is available
as much as possible??
Without any experience in that area, I'm guessing that
to make sales you would need a market open more than
once a week. I'm also sure that would be very
difficult to run and create an overhead that would cut
into profits.
Has anyone looked into some kind of cooperative
agreement with local food stores, or maybe even some
other business that is already there??
Van Dell