homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: rayzentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:52:32 -0500

Whoa, thanks for the education on every topic besides the ones that were
being discussed. Never have I said that I liked everything "B" is doing,
nor do I. However, there are some of which I do, and that is what I was
discussing. I am a teacher. NCLB is one of the worst pieces of policy to
come down the pike in years, but this small amount of space is not the place
or time to rant on that. Nor was I concerned about unesco. The use of the
term "Dem" is a matter of convenience. Sorry if it offends you. perhaps
liberals is a better usage. And, yes, if Johnny had a good reason to jump
off the bridge, and I agreed with his reason, I would jump off, too.

By the way, did you have anything to say about the original topics we were
discussing? No?

Ray