homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:33:32 -0800

Fourth Amendment (The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.) does not state citizen of the U.S.

And, the Fifth Amendment states "no person," not citizen. No war has been declared, thus no prisoner of war exists.

And you can call it old news until the cows come home which doesn't change that what is today is what what built on the actions of yesterday.

Men and women are dying because of his lies about WMD. Are you saying that over 2000 deaths is just "old news" and they aren't of any importance?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aol.com>

Yep, I figured that you would bring up old news. Ignored my requirements, didn't you?