homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: Magnus <stinkfart AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:02:05 -0500

On 1/26/06, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> The WMDs can't replicate themselves.

Biological weapons are pretty easily replicated.

A lot of what we gave Iraq in the 1980's was biological in nature. We also
sent experts in the field of weaponized anthrax, etc, to help experts in
Iraq learn how to sustain and replicate these weapons.

More than you ever want to read on the subject, from the Congressional
record:
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2002_cr/s092002.html

That's at least one point of view anyway.