homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:23:56 -0800

Well, as I've said and seen it said elsewhere, why the heck did the Iraqis need to write a constitution. they could have ours because it isn't used anymore!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

If the President did widespread wiretapping on US citizens without a
warrant he broke the law, he violated the 4th amendment of the United
States Constitution.
He did it with your permission Ray, you even cheered him on with a
school yard cheer. You just gave up the Constitution Ray.

I have to go to bed, hope the new place is working out well for you Ray!

Rob
becida AT comcast.net