ch-scene - Re: Eh, Whatever!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Eh, Whatever!
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I can see changing your mind about an act and appreciate a writer
acknowledging they have changed their mind, but I view going from a
"Yes Please" to a "Eh, Whatever" as a complete 180 swing - from you
must GO to this show to you must AVOID this show. I do realize that
most previews are primarily based on a bands recording but most acts
don't vary that greatly from one record to the next. I mean, there are
bands I've lost my luster for or perhaps went in a new direction I
didn't dig, but I can't think of any act in my entire life that I've
gone from being a fan of to having hatred for (at least, based on
their music!)

And yes James, this is why I also said I was being pathetic for
bringing this up again. It's dead horse and I didn't intend to beat it
anymore....glenn