ch-scene - Re: Ditch the guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ruby Sinreich <ruby AT lotusmedia.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ditch the guns II
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:38:56 -0400

Bummer, try Firefox. http://www.firefox.com/

I know that's a cop out. Sorry.

= Ruby

On Wednesday, September 22, 2004, at 09:18 AM, James Hepler wrote:

BTW, your blog makes my computer not want to work
anymore, and I didn't see where I could reply to the
content. Just a permalink and two sets of brackets.

All I've
said is that I don't
personally want to give money to an institution that
puts more guns
into my community. It's against my religious and my
political beliefs.
I'm not gonna do it.

ITYM "I'm not gonna do it anymore".

Hep