ch-scene - Re: Ditch the guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bo Williams <bo AT mrboboto.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ditch the guns II
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:51:30 -0400

Chief: Nice beating, Lance. Especially around the eyes. Eh ...
say, where's your partner, where's Homer Simpson?
Simpson: Coming, chief!
[a man in a police uniform with mismatched gear and a missing
boot stumbles in]
Chief: Now what've you done, Simpson?
Simpson: I was supervising the guns for toys program!
Chief: It's "Toys for Guns"!
Simpson: Now you tell me!

Lumpy J. Onion wrote:
I suggest buying several boxes of ammo from Bob in
order to keep it off the streets. See, if we buy the
guns and ammo from Bob, we get to save the Starlite
*and* keep the nasty things out of the hands of those
people who are ruining our society!
SAVE OUR STARLITE! BUY GUNS AND AMMO!
xo,
lumpy